MG Princess for sale - in N.J.

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG Princess for sale - in N.J.
From: uscdc52c@ibmmail.com
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 1996 18:04:16 EDT
**            Continental Insurance Company Electronic Mail        **
From: Bruce Berlin

I hate to do it but space and domestic responsibilities force me to put
one of my projects up for sale:

1966 MG Princess - (MG1100 with Vanden Plas Treatment). One of only 154
exported to the United States. The car was driven into my garage where
the engine/trans was removed (FWD). The car has been totally stripped.
Front and rear subframes have been cleaned up and repainted with POR-15.
Hydrolastic bags are all in good shape. I've started to remove the paint
from the doors and the body. I've welded in a new sill, imported from
England. Welded and painted the floor and other misc. rust.

I'm looking to get what I have into the car - this also includes
a title that I obtained from the N.J. DMV.--$500.
Can be made into a beautiful little car that seats the family.
I'd like to see it get a good home.