How do you get an MGF?

To: mg list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: How do you get an MGF?
From: "Deffendall, Kelly, 403" <KDeffendal@cbrl.cbrlcorp.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 96 16:00:00 PDT
I just downloaded gif images of the MGF and I want one.  I know that
military personnel
sometimes bring back cars to the USA that were purchased in Europe.  What is
the feasability of going to the homeland, buying a car, driving it around a
week and
having it shipped back as a used car?

Any of you military or ex-military types know the regulations?

This is probably academic because while I can swing the GBP 16,500 for the
car, I doubt
I have the stomach lining to deal with the Feds.

Lastly what is the current exchange rate for US Dollars to British Pounds?

"Always wanted to visit Abingdon"

Kelly Deffendall, DBA
Cracker Barrel Corp.