price of petrol

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: price of petrol
From: patrick bailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 1996 07:43:48 -0700
How about $1.73 a gal for Chevron Supreme in Santa Barbara I went up to
the Moss open house and had to buy some gas for the "B" luckily I only
needed 6 gal.Here at lancaster it is about $1.34 for reg and 1.54 for
Supreme.They say the reason it went up is because we have the cleanest
burning gas in the world and it costs more to produce...HAH!!Also they
think that Iraq is coming back on line and they don,t want to get stuck
with a large inventory when the price collapses!Oh well I guess we can
afford it for the pleasure of driving our LBCs but we don't have to like
it
Pat 79"B"