rubber bumpers

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: rubber bumpers
From: patrick bailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 1996 07:57:53 -0700
I have been reading this debate over rubber bumpers for the last few
days and I used to hate the looks of them also but after buying one AND
painting the bumpers to match the car they tend to grow on you I still
don,t like the black bumpers but they look better than the 74 1/2 where
they had the chrome bumpers with the big rubber nerf bars in front.I
think BL did a pretty good job of maintaining the lines of the car it is
just the black makes the front end look big and bulky when you paint
them they blend into the car nicely I have gotten nothing but good
remarks on my car BTW I have a picture of it in the new MGB Driver mag
and on the Mg cars website at www.mgcars.org.uk  Pat