Re: SOL Mail & MG Web

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SOL Mail & MG Web
From: "Roger Garnett" <rwg1@cornell.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 1996 12:01:54 -500
David Councill writes:
> On Fri, 19 Apr 1996, Tim Moses wrote:
> > At 09:57 AM 4/19/96 -0400, you wrote:
> > >It seems to me lately, from following some of the follow-up posts I've
>seen,
> > >that I'm getting half or less of the mail on this net.

> >         YES, I am getting (or rather, not Receiving) the same response.  It
> > seems that I get answers to posts that I have never seen.

The team.net server has been up and down a bit this month. When it's down,
mail gets delayed...

Mark B. has been pretty busy, and has been trying to sort things out. In the
mean time, we'll get some spotty mail!

This also makes it hard to get to the web server and check out progress (or
make updates) on the new SOL MG Web, which has combined all the MG bits-
clubs, mail lists, links, tech, etc that have been floating around on SOL.
When it's working:

http://www.team.net/www/mg/

Send me any additions.

   ________
  /     _  \    Roger Garnett             (Roger-Garnett@cornell.edu)
 /   /||  \ \   Agricultural Economics   | The Wayward Sports Car Centre
| |\/ ||  _  |  3 Warren Hall            | http://www.wayward.team.net/
| |   ||   | |  Cornell University       |
 \    ||__/ /   Ithaca, N.Y. 14853-7801  | (607) 533-7735
  \________/    (607) 255-2522           | Safety Fast!