Ignition switch, 79 MGB

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Ignition switch, 79 MGB
From: SimJaysun@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 1996 10:49:31 -0400
Hello all!

For those of you who have been following the "fuel pump / line" saga, you'll
find this interesting.

I am in need of a new ignition switch for my 1979 MGB.  I buy mostly from
Victoria British, but the part is now no longer available.  Their part number
was 0-315, if this helps anyone.  The gentleman at the local MG Centre said
we could put "something" together to get the car running...but "something"
doesn't sound terribly reliable to me...I'd like a new part.

If anyone has one lying around, or knows another source where I could find a
NEW one, please let me know.

Thanks,

Simjaysun@aol.com
1979 MGB