My 1977 MGB is For Sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: My 1977 MGB is For Sale
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 1996 15:10:56 -0700
1977 Roadster, Red and Silver with black interior:
I've only owned this car for 8 months but have 4 others and need room.
front end is tight
Mikuni sidedraft carb, similar to Weber DCOE rebuilt last fall
Crane electronic ignition one month old
Rocker panels done in Feb.
Ansa exhaust and header
Parrish hardtop
New white soft top in box needs to be installed

Needs windshield seals, leaks but only when it is raining
a little rust on floor boards.

This car is my daily driver, runs great and turns alot of heads. It
will not win any shows but you would not be embarrassed to park it out
front either.

Need to get $2,900 or $2,500 minus hardtop and boxed new soft top

Car is located on Long Island, I'll transport up to 150 miles at no
additional charge. David Deutsch  516-794-8123