Re: Help!

To: Kenelm Winslow <winsken@kibo.aum.edu>
Subject: Re: Help!
From: ek_john_luthy <luthy@cesd.servtech.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 1996 01:39:39 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 15 Apr 1996, Kenelm Winslow wrote:

> I have recently aquired a '52 MG of some sort in fairly good condition,
> and wish to gain more information about this little puzzle. Is it a TB,
> TF, TD? How can I tell? Where can I get more info on identifying this
> thing? I have some knowledge on American cars, but I don't even know
> where to start!
>
> Kenelm Winslow
> Auburn University at Montgomery
> Montgomery, Alabama
>
> '52 MG ?
> '61 Thunderbird
> '70 Mercury Cougar
> '70 Mercury Cyclone

        Your "new car" is not worth the gas it would take to torch it. I would
be willing to take it off your hand if you paid the towing bill to Ca.
You are a Ford owner and should not even try to own or drive a british
car. Please  do your self a favor and send me your MG. btw I wouldn"t
mind the '70 cougar if is a 351c, as that is the only car that
consistantaly out ran my 55 Chev.
                        LEX