1275 Head Stud Kits? Best Deal?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 1275 Head Stud Kits? Best Deal?
From: Matt Liggett <mliggett@seven.ucs.indiana.edu>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 1996 12:31:11 -0400
I'm going to be putting the head back on my Midget soon and I'd like
to replace the head studs, nuts, washers, etc.  I called Winner's
Circle and they quoted me $89 for their Chromoly head studs complete
with nuts and washers.  This is a bit more than I had expected.  Does
anyone know what a set of "stock replacement" pieces would cost and
if there is a huge advantage in going with the nicer studs?  The
engine is stock now, but I will probably bump up the compression and
get a hot cam next winter, so I'd rather be safe than sorry.

--
Matt Liggett <mliggett@indiana.edu>|-----> Bloomington, IN, USA <----:
-=-=-=-=-=]    http://seven.ucs.indiana.edu/~mliggett/    [=-=-=-=-=-: