Antique Auto Insurance

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Antique Auto Insurance
From: Ceecpa@gnn.com (Charles Edwards)
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 1996 14:53:26
I have an MG and a Mercedes that I insured as antique automobiles
through J C Taylor when I lived in Virginia.  I have since moved to
North Carolina and I find that J C Taylor cannot write liability
insurance here.  Too bad, because I paid $105 per year for two
cars.  That cost jumps to approx $600 if I use insurance companies
approved by North Carolina.  Does anyone know of a company
qualified to do business in North Carolina which writes policies
specifically for antique cars with costs similar to J C Taylor?

Thanks for any help.

Charles Edwards
Winston-Salem