TC,TD,TF parts

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: TC,TD,TF parts
From: "CHARLES JOINER" <CJOINER@toltec.astate.edu>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 1996 16:42:24 CST
For anything you could want for Tseries cars contact Abingdon Spares
PO box 37,
South St
Walpole, NH 03608

ph 603-756-4768 for conversation  1-800-225-0251

Jerry Gougan, his wife and employees are super nice folks.  I went by
their shop while on vacation down east last summer.  I have bought a
lot of parts from them. reasonable prices, sometimes things were on
sale. The guy I bought my TD from said it was the
most together TD he had ever seen. Bull S.... He was anxious to sell
and I was ignorant. In a battle of wits he took advantage of an unarmed man.
  Abingdon spares was very helpful.   I can't complalin about Mossie Motors
either.
  I don't get a commission from these folks but I do hope to get the
 continued good service I have recieved in the past