Re: TA0251

To: arm@unix.infoserve.net (Ross MacPherson),
Subject: Re: TA0251
From: BLECKSTEIN@SHELL.MONMOUTH.COM
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 1996 19:46:41 -0400
The car was at the New England MG T Register's GOF last year. The car was a
true
T type but besides the unusual enclosed gas tank, it had P type dash board and
instruments. I drove in the car with the owner, as it was featured like a guest
star. It is touches like this that makes the GOF an event not to be missed by
MG
nuts like me. A number of years ago Old Number One was flown in for a GOF and
again I got to ride in it. Old Number One is the ultimate MG and is the Holy
Grail of the marque.

Mike Leckstein