Early Overdrive question

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Early Overdrive question
From: "Milo Kral" <kral@anvil.nrl.navy.mil>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 96 07:03:59 EDT
I have some questions about how the electrical system works in an early
overdrive.  when I flip the OD switch on,  the car immediately goes into
overdrive if I'm in 3rd or 4th gears.  When I flip the OD switch off,  the OD
will not disengage unless I am accelerating.  Is this right?  It seems like it
should be the other way.  By the way,  I have all of the correct electrical
components:  dasboard switch,  relay,  vacuum switch, etc.

Thanks

Milo

Milo Kral                  email: kral@anvil.nrl.navy.mil
Code 6324                  phone: (202) 767-2622
Naval Research Lab