Re: Spridget 5-speed info

To: BLECKSTEIN@shell.monmouth.com, ulix@u.washington.edu,
Subject: Re: Spridget 5-speed info
From: TRHeaven@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 1996 11:37:47 -0400
In a message dated 96-04-29 18:54:24 EDT, BLECKSTEIN@SHELL.MONMOUTH.COM
writes:

>At Brifest this Saturday, there was a table for this conversion. I know
>nothing
>about the subject, but picked up a flyer because of this discussion. The
>display
>was from Rivergate Restoration, PO Box 862, Soddy-Daisy ,Tn.37379,  (they
>must
>be kidding about that town's name) Tel. # 432-332-2030.
>
>Complete price for kit $478. You supply Datsun 210 trans(1979-82) Just
>passing
>the info along. Soddy-Daisy? come on
>
>Mike Leckstein

Hey Mike,

Soddy-Daisy is the real name of the town. I know, I've been there (to the
town) and live about hour south of there.

If anyone wants me to check it out, let me know, I would be more than happy
to.

Ron Nottingham
Dalton, Ga

(try Tunnel Hill, Ga or Rocky Face, Ga if Soddy-Daisy gives you kicks)