RE: deep philosophical questions

To: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Subject: RE: deep philosophical questions
From: "Ernest E. Gilbert" <barrister@lawref.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 96 13:26:19 -0700
Lets find Will another project. I don't think he has enough to do.

Ernest
barrister@lawref.com

with it.  WHEN WILL THIS HORROR END?????

Will someone draw a line for me?  Can I tell my family & friends that I
completed the restoration in July of 1994 or will I complete it in June of
1996?  What if we decide that I need new rear shocks?  What about that brake
master cylander that acts a tick odd now and then?  Does Denise "I was no
where near Lord Sprocket's place" Thorpe have some sort of incantation?  Is
there an evil child somewhere, with a glassy stare and a model of my car,
with pins stuck in the rear springs?

Will "I'm a sick man" Zehring

p.s. or is this really just another case of that dreaded affliction
"Shipwright's disease" (the only cure for which is death)?

p.p.s.  or the reverse question: when does the intensity of "upkeep" reach a
point that the effort becomes a "restoration?"