Re: Cleaning vinyl windows

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cleaning vinyl windows
From: gmccann@pcug.org.au (Graham McCann)
Date: Wed, 1 May 1996 08:55:39 +1000 (EST)
>I have only one question:  does anyone have any suggestions for cleaning the
>grime off the rear vinyl windows?  I've tried a few different concoctions and
>grease-cutters, but they only seem to make it worse!  It's such an
>aggravating situation...I can scrape the junk off with my fingernail, but
>nothing else will touch it!  Help!
>
>Thanks,

Novus make a perspex/polycabonate cleaner which is the best on the market.
It is made in the USA so you will probably not have to pay the arm and a leg
we have pay for it here.  It comes in a smallish squeeze pack but a little
goes a long way.

regards
Graham McCann  Rivett, ACT. Australia
gmccann@pcug.org.au