E-Mail subject Line

To: mgs-owner <mgs-owner@triumph.cs.utah.edu>, MGs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: E-Mail subject Line
From: Davis Robert <RTDAVIS@space.honeywell.com>
Date: Wed, 01 May 96 09:14:00 PDT
Please excuse this non mg related info.  Our server (and others as well) are
experiencing problems with e-mail without subect lines  please read!
Thanks for your indulgence.
"The best MG ever built was the 1962 MGA (Last of the series!)

**** E-Mail subject Line *****

Microsoft has determined the Mail.spl errors we have been experiencing in
DOS
e-mail are caused by receiving an message without a subject line.

Until Microsoft can provide us with a correction, please remember to use a
subject line when sending an e-mail message.  Including a subject line is
helpful to those who receive your message.