77 Red gone w\ a piece of my heart

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 77 Red gone w\ a piece of my heart
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Thu, 2 May 1996 04:03:32 -0700
My 77 b is gone. I drove it to it's new home in W. Hartford Conn.
yesterday. Had a long talk to it on the way. It ran better yesterday
than I can remember. I had to let it go, was to young for me anyway.
I'm 38 years old, what was I thinking running around with a 19 year
old. Next week I'm bringing a 30 year old home from where I've been
hiding it the past several weeks.
Hope some of you are going to Tuxedo, New york Saturday for show at Red
Apple rest on Rt. 17. If you are please ask for me and say hello.
Safety Fast,
David Deutsch

PS: Noon- NEMGT area- Saturday 5/11- Carlisle- Be there!