Re: My drive home last night

To: <mgs%autox.team.net@MVDNS1.MV.Unisys.COM>,
Subject: Re: My drive home last night
From: TUSLER%MP050@MPA15AB.mv.Unisys.COM
Date: 03 MAY 96 11:56
>I drove through the small town under the city street lights, then again
 picked up another windy road that eventually dipped under the freeway and
 after a few more transitions brought me home.  Pulled up in front of the
 house, shut down the engine, and just sat there for a moment feeling the
 evening air, looking up at the stars and the moon, as the car tinkled and
 ticked as it began to cool down.  For some reason I was smiling, I never
 did that when I drove the pickup.  Ah yes, I remember now, top down
 motoring on a nice spring evening, picking up scents of plants in bloom.
 I think I'm going to like this little car.

 Enjoy,

<Mike Jaquet,  in the foothills east of Sacramento

 Thanks, Mike!  It's amazing the scents and sounds and other senses one
gets.  Plus, I think when you have such a heightened awareness of your
surroundings, you're a much better driver than those isolated in their
AC'd, music-filled boxes...

 Safety Fast, and Open!

*Philippe Tusler - Mission Viejo, CA     | "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*A-Mail:   <TUSLER@MP050>                | "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: TUSLER@MP050.MV.unisys.com    | "N/A"      '88 ISUZU Trooper*