Re: Clubs in Denver

To: Tom.Wagner@central.sun.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Clubs in Denver
From: CMaster808@aol.com
Date: Sat, 4 May 1996 13:05:53 -0400
Tom

I don't have my card file with me but theirs a couple
of guys down by stockmans right on the mouse trap

and I can't think of their names I think it was Just Britts
or something like that anyway I'll bring their card home.
I was just out their for about a year and you have alot of
English cars. I can't say for sure but I think they have a big one
coming up in June or July What I did was looked in the yellow
pages for a classic dealer of forign cars and called them for info

                                 Chet