Headlamp relays Help!

To: British-Cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Headlamp relays Help!
From: "G.J." <johnsong@is.dal.ca>
Date: Sun, 5 May 1996 10:49:15 -0300 (ADT)
Here is an ascii diagram of a BOSCH 12V 30 A relay that I plan to use to
relay my headlamps, one for wach of low beam, high beam, and driving
lamps.

      85        87    87
       o         o----o
    ___|__     \
   |_/____|       o
       |           30
      86

This is the diagram on the side if it.

I want to double check what connections would work.

87's    to right and left lights
30      fused to brown (battery)
86      ground
85      to switch.

What am I missing? How do I set the headlamp relays "in parallel"?
Setup is for a 72 MGB.  Wiring is 14 guage.

Thanks.
   / ______/        |   |  Greg A.M.Johnson           '72 & '66 MGB
 /   \   ___        |   |  Biology Dept.
 \     \_\  \  /\ __|   |  Dalhousie University
   \______   / \________|  Halifax, N.S., Canada
          \/
   * See the British Automobile Touring Association of NS Home Page!*

          http://www.ccn.cs.dal.ca/Recreation/BATANS/index.html