Re: postmaster@mke.ab.com

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: postmaster@mke.ab.com
From: "MIKE_J2@SFOV1.VERIFONE.COM" <MIKE_J2@sfov1.verifone.com>
Date: Mon, 06 May 1996 14:21:19 -1000
Just in case any of you were thinking that Lucas was the only Prince of
darkness, it seems that one of his descendents has invaded Rockwell.

I did a little surfing and found a ftpadmin address for @mke.ab.com
and send a help request, this is what I got in return.

Mike. (Fortunately, I've never really had much trouble with Lucas
       electricals.  Oops, now I've done it.) :)