Need source for headlights

To: "'BRITISH CARS'" <british-cars@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Need source for headlights
From: Wes Grady <wesgrady@csbh.mhv.net>
Date: Tue, 7 May 1996 08:39:09 -0400
Sorry to bomb all of the groups, but I wanted to leave no stone unturned =
in my search.

I am finishing the restoration of a '56 MGA and need a set of Marcal, =
Hella or Cibie 7" round, H4 headlights.  All of the manufacturers have =
switched over to a flat faced model of the light, but I (of course) want =
the more traditional rounded face.  I am having no luck finding a set =
and turn to you all to see if there is set anywhere in the know, =
civilized universe for sale.

I don't want the Lucas, the BOBI or a sealed beam unit.