Re: MOWOG/Muffler Bearings

To: thorpe@kegs.saic.com
Subject: Re: MOWOG/Muffler Bearings
From: Ragthyme@aol.com
Date: Wed, 8 May 1996 00:35:42 -0400
Denise:

I used to think the 'muffler bearings' thing was good, too ... until a buddy
of mine (an absolute Priest of MOPAR) showed me a Dodge shop manual from the
mid-sixties which used the term 'muffler bearings' to describe the rubber
bushings on the straps that held the exhaust pipe fore and aft of the muffler
in place.  Perhaps this is just the ultimate use of this ruse, but...makes
you wonder.  I think the vehicle was some sort of panel van, by the bye, if
anyone else can verify this one.

Who knows; maybe he turned the whole thing out on a DTP machine just to make
me the ultimate rube.

Corey
75 MGB 'Rags'