Jags & Astons

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Jags & Astons
From: etlsjfr@deep-thought.ericsson.se (Steve Foster)
Date: Wed, 8 May 96 11:15:35 BST
Hi,
Someone called a Jag a Ford! Whatever next.
Jaguar are a spirited & exacting independant design & manufacturing team.
Unfortunately not enough people have the dosh and common sense to buy Jags.
This leads to economic problems.
Boring Ford motors buys Jag etc to add a bit of sparkle to its image.
Jag gets cash and common cheap bin bits and we get good sports cars.
Whats wrong with that?
Calling a Jag a ford or an MGF a BMW, is the same as calling your beloved
MGA or MGB a Morris minor or a Morris Marina. Morris Marina's were
particularly Lemonish. I know I had one!

Nothing stands still, it's evolution.
It seems to me that the Brits evolve better than some other nations!

/Steve