Re: Accelerator cable woes

To: <mgs%autox.team.net@MVDNS1.MV.Unisys.COM>
Subject: Re: Accelerator cable woes
From: TUSLER%MP050@MPA15AB.mv.Unisys.COM
Date: 08 MAY 96 17:03
  >If my wife saw pantyhose in my MG, I'd be a dead man.  But then
 > again for you batchelors out there, this could be a better ploy than
 > "running out of gas".

  Hmmmmmmmm.  How about a brassiere for dual air filters?  In fact, with
a typical LBC, you could manage to both be completely disrobed by the time
you reach the picnic grounds!  Your pants to hold the hood down, your shirt
to hold up the exhaust pipe...  Of course, any backseat activity, for those
MGs with back seats, could leave you both in traction.

*Philippe Tusler - Mission Viejo, CA     | "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*A-Mail:   <TUSLER@MP050>                | "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: TUSLER@MP050.MV.unisys.com    | "N/A"      '88 ISUZU Trooper*