Carlisle! and other stuff/events site update

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Carlisle! and other stuff/events site update
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Mon, 13 May 1996 04:36:23 -0700
Holy smokes, what an ugly bunch of people we turned out to. It's no
wonder we spend so much time on creepers with our faces under cars. You
guys with all the facial hair are not fooling anybody. But hey, it's
what's on the inside that counts.
I don't know about the rest of you but I had a great time. Picked up
alot of great stuff but the thing I treasure most is my MG online
badge. Dave Houser went beyond the call of duty and did a fantastic job
with these which I will wear proudly at up coming events.
Talking about up coming events. This weekend there's alot going on.
I'll be at the Concour show at Planting Fields Arboritum in Oyster Bay,
Long Island, New York on Sunday. Wish I could go to LEWES, De. on
Saturday.
Don't miss "THE BRITISH ARE COMING" on June 1 and 2 also here on Long
Island.
I have updated the N.E.USA events web once again and it should be up as
of tomorrow morning. So be sure to check it out at:
http://www.mgcars.org.uk/clubs/deutsch.html
Safety Fast,
David Deutsch