MG online Logo.. and other stuff.

To: "'MGList'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MG online Logo.. and other stuff.
From: "David M. Hall" <dhall@hp-vcd.vcd.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 13 May 1996 08:10:18 +0100
I've been hearing rave reviews about the MG Online badge people have been
wearing to events..

Any chance there is a digital version on the net somewhere?  I'd love to print
out a copy and hang it in my cube here at work...

Thanks!

Oh yah, here's an update on my 72 GT...  (I've had it just about a year now.)

The car had non-original aluminum wheels on it when I purchased it, and boy
are they dirty.  It looks like they had a clear coat of paint applied which
has slowly worn down over the years.  So, out came the 220 & 600 grit Wet/Dry.
Wow, what a difference!  Got the rims shining, and re-painted the inside
black (used to be a light brownish color.)  Looks way nice.  Now all I've got
to do is get to the other three wheels! (Looks kinda funny driving it around
right now! :)

Replaced the front fiberglass spoiler with a repro metal piece (actually
it's stamped out of original tooling), freshly painted.  Looks great.  (Glad
to be rid of that spoiler.

Also, recently put in an alarm, and beginning to work on the stereo.  In
the process of putting some speakers in the rear staunchions (? - you know,
the piece of body which goes between the rear hatch and the side windows)
I've taken out quite a bit of the vinal covered paneling.  I repainted them
with some vinal paint, and wow, it sure makes a difference!  (All you roadster
owners won't care, but GT people, it's an in-expensive way to spruce up
your vehicle if it needs it...)  Now all I've got to do is mask off all the
rest of the interior so I can get to the headliner which can't be easially
removed.

Cheers!

Dave "piece by piece restoration" Hall
dhall@vcd.hp.com