Associations & How I feel about my cars

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Associations & How I feel about my cars
From: Tim Moses <moses@csra.net>
Date: Fri, 17 May 1996 10:45:56 -0600
I first was bitten by the "convertible" bug while in the navy down in
Charleston, SC.  A fellow officer had a 1986 Mustang GT (V8) convertible.
We would cruise in that car, smoking cigarettes and listening to the Hollies
Greatest Hits.  The song "Carrie Anne" still carries a STRONG association to
that golden time.

When I got back from a six-month deployment, I immediately bought a 1988
Pontiac Sunbird GT Turbo convertible.  Don't laugh; it was beautiful and
FAST!  Two-tone black and silver with a **POWER** top.  Kept the top down
most of the time - Even in the mountains of NC one New Years while it
snowed.  Them were good times.  Made one of the biggest mistakes of my life
when I sold that car while attending law school.

Always wanted an MGB since high school and finally decided to "just do it."
Love my B and enjoy the commute to work  and home MUCH more than I used to.
Can't knock my other car - 1986 Honda Accord hatchback.  Starts EVERY time
and is EXTREMELY dependable.  Commuted 160 miles a day in it while in law
school without a single problem.  Still runs great.  This one I am keeping
until the wheels fall off.  Same with the B.  My preference to drive, of
course, is the B.  Without a doubt.  Of course, I can hear the stereo better
in the Honda...........

TTFN !
Tim Moses, Esq.                                  http://www.csra.net/moses
   U.S. Naval Academy `86                http://www.csra.net/moses/86.htm
Live from Augusta, Georgia      -      We're a Hole in One !