Re: ABFM Vancouver.

To: Jallard@gonzo.wolfenet.com (John Allard)
Subject: Re: ABFM Vancouver.
From: arm@unix.infoserve.net (Ross MacPherson)
Date: Tue, 21 May 1996 08:38:04 -0700
>Now you will tell me there were a dozen Allards there and lots of Allard
>stuff in the swap meet!!!  (where is that rusty old knife when I want to
>slash my wrists?)
>John

Hi John,

I looked for you and your Allard(s) at the ABFM but was disappointed.  Don't
worry about missing anything, There were, (count 'em) NO Allards at the meet
and very little of anything at the swap meet.  The swap meet organizers told
the vendors they'd have limited space so most left lots of the good stuff at
home.  Turns out the vendors had the run of the place and when they set up
they could hardly fill the arena. Very disappointing.

Maybe next year, eh?

Cheers,
   ___        \______           Ross MacPherson
  / __ \ __ /       /------|)   arm@unix.infoserve.net