Re: Random long-winded babblings on the Richmond show

To: jtilton@vt.edu
Subject: Re: Random long-winded babblings on the Richmond show
From: Ragthyme@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 May 1996 11:52:52 -0400
Jay:

Wish I coulda been there. I always enjoy the RTR show in the spring. It's
smaller than the Berkley show later in the year, but it's a nice crowd and I
like the Stoney Point School location.  Also, there's a place to sit if you
don't (blush) have your car with you.

However, I have made my vow. I ain't goin to no shows til I gets Rags back on
the road. Incentive, incentive, incentive.

So, maybe see you at Indy and definitely at Berkley.  Glad you had a good
time and saw so many friendly pushers.

Corey
75 MGB 'Rags'