RE:Road Trip You Say?

To: JAMES.S.BRADY@sprint.sprint.com
Subject: RE:Road Trip You Say?
From: Gen <glcory@artsci.wustl.edu>
Date: Sat, 25 May 1996 11:26:07 -0500 (CDT)
I'll be tripping this summer and thought I'd post my route to this list and
hope for people to send in phone numbers if they're on the way (Denise
I'll be in San Diego, but that part's by plane).  I'd much rather have a
list of everyone around, including people who aren't online, who'd be
interested in being on a MG Search and Rescue squad.  Maybe the secretary
of local clubs could put online numbers of officers of the club?  I'll
ask our officers if that would be all right if someone will tell me where
to post them to.

Gen
'71 MGBGT sorry officer, the speedometer doesn't work yet