June 1st and 2nd "The British are Coming" Who's going?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: June 1st and 2nd "The British are Coming" Who's going?
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sat, 25 May 1996 13:20:12 -0700
Next week is the event "The British are Coming" Saturday they (MG Car
Club Long Island Centre) are having driving tour, Valve cover racing,
spark plug changing contest, etc. Sunday is the annual All British Car
Show. I think this event holds a special place in my heart because it
was the first event I ever attended (last year)as a MG owner.

I'm wondering who else is planning on being there so I know whether I
should wear my MG online ID tag (thanks again to Dave Houser).

By the way I recently updated the N.E. USA events list which can be
found at: http://www.mgcars.org.uk/clubs/deutsch.html . There are
currently 36 up coming happenings listed. If you know of any up coming
stuff for this region of the country please let me know and I will be
happy to include in my next update on Monday the 27th. Safety Fast,
David Deutsch