Good Machine Shop in SF Bay Area (familiar w/MG's)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Good Machine Shop in SF Bay Area (familiar w/MG's)
From: Jim & Marilynne Mellander <jmel@netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 26 May 1996 18:34:02 -0700
Hi everyone:

I've decided to to a full rebuild on my 79 B's motor after it spun a
bearing.  However, none of the local machine shops have inspired me with
confidence - One place said "MG - whats that?".  From others, I have gotten
blank stares or too-rapid assurances "yes, we can do it"......

Anyway, I am looking for a good machine shop in the East Bay (across from
San Francisco)... I live in El Sobrante....  Any suggestions?????

Jim & Marilynne Mellander (newlyweds)
jmel@netcom.com