Re: SOLer's Roadside Assistance

To: Jeremy DuBois <jer@thlogic.com>,
Subject: Re: SOLer's Roadside Assistance
From: jblair@exis.net (John T. Blair)
Date: Tue, 28 May 1996 17:11:37 -0400
At 09:11 AM 5/28/96 -0400, Jeremy DuBois wrote:

>  Ok, I guess I've been appointed as the maintainer of the roadside
>assistance list.  I've whipped something up at
>
>       http://www.thlogic.com/~jer/roadside.html
>
>  It's rough yet, and pretty ugly (no pretty pictures or clever
> image maps) but I think it's a start.  Check it out, and let me
> know

>   1) If you'd like to be added, and
>   2) Any comments about what else would be useful.

Jeremy,

   That's great and so ** fast **!  For a follow on idea, you might
want to play with building a form that would allow the user
to put in his own data.  That would keep you from having to do all
the work.

By the way as to experience, TR3, TR4, Spitfire also some 60 vintage
B's and Spridgets.

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ          email:  jblair@nhr.com

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire