69/70Amco Center Console Wanted

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 69/70Amco Center Console Wanted
From: mgguyc100@ra.isisnet.com (Williams/MG Guy)
Date: Wed, 29 May 1996 21:16:38 -0300 (ADT)
Circa '69 and early '70 - North American MGBs were fitted with an
aftermarket center console (so were some Cs). I believe they were either a
factory/dealer-installed, or landed (Leonia, New Jersey ?? in US, Halifax in
Canada)accessory.

I finally found one for my GT, after years of searching. It's in perfect
condition, but the chrome radio grille is missing.

I'd really like to find one, and even another complete console for my '68
roadster!

Please e-mail me directly if you can help.

Cheers,

Terry Williams
'70 BGT
'68 roadster