Re: RE: MGs in the sun

To: GARYCINE@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: RE: MGs in the sun
From: BritCarMag@aol.com
Date: Fri, 31 May 1996 12:46:53 -0400
Last year on a May tour to re-create the Alpine rallies, our Healey club
drove all seven high passes in the Sierra Nevada (vicinity of Yosemite and
Tahoe).  We discovered with the tops down during a sleet and snow interlude
that the problem was a lack of windshield wipers on the insides of the
windscreens.  We were reasonably dry, but the rain/snow/sleet/hail was
seeping over the top of the windscreen and dribbling down the inside.  Did we
stop and put the tops up?  Nope, just drove faster, howling and laughing over
the CBs all the way!
Gary Anderson