Houston All-British Motor Vehicle Expo

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Houston All-British Motor Vehicle Expo
From: GARYCINE@aol.com
Date: Fri, 31 May 1996 18:57:31 -0400
For those of you in driving distance from Houston I would like to let you
know about the Houston All-British Motor Vehicle Expo June 8th and 9th at
Traders'Village, 7979 N. Eldridge Road, Houston, Texas.

This is the seventh year that the Houston M.G. Car Club has sponsored this
event.  We have played host to as many as 170 British cars and motorcycles in
past shows.

Registration for the show starts at 8 a.m. on Saturday June 8th.  All British
vehicle are welcome.  It is a popular vote style of judging.  Awards
presentation will be about 3 p.m. that day.

Sunday June 9th there will be a free Swap meet from 9 a.m to noon.
 Registration for a parking lot funkhana will be from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. with
the event taking place from 2 - 5 p.m.

Entry fee for the show is $20 per vehicle.  Entry fee for the funkhana is $5
per run.

For more information call Ron at (713) 346-2417 or e-mail me at GARY
CINE@aol.com.

Gary Watson
Houston M.G. Car Club