To:Glenn Schnittke

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: To:Glenn Schnittke
From: "Milo Kral" <kral@anvil.nrl.navy.mil>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 96 07:42:49 EDT
Glenn, I accidentally deleted your original message,  so I couldn't reply
directly.  My parents live in the green hills area,  off abbott martin.  the
rack is in a box in their garage.  Before I left nashville,  I looked at it
quickly and there didn't seem to be any "play" in the mechanism.  There's some
other stuff there i need to get rid of too:

hardtop for TR6 (not factory)
two engine analyzers (they work,  but they're big)
boxes of miscellaneous used parts (including an early MGB cylinder head).

I think some of this stuff is worth some cash (but I don't know how much). If
you are interested in any or all of the above,  e-mail me again so I can send
you the details on how to get the stuff.

Milo