Bent Boot cover reply

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Bent Boot cover reply
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 1996 03:58:52 -0700
These are common problems 1 - finding competant mechanics  2 - bend
boot cover. The first is a mission of seeking and finding. Best bet is
to let us know what town, state your in (confusion is not a location).
Maybe one of us can recommend a place. 2 - I've seen these fixed
successfully using backing plate in support channel. the problem is the

support point on lid is to low and if you have a luggage rack it spells

certain doom. Good Luck, David Deutsch

You wrote:

>Made the rounds of the local bodyshops Friday, hoping to get some idea

as to