Re: Fram oil filters

To: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Subject: Re: Fram oil filters
From: wls@homarus.ccsu.ctstateu.edu (Bill Singleton)
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 1996 09:11:24 -0400
>p.s.  What's all this talk about Denise moving?  Are we going to put up with
>this?  I think it is pretty darn irresponsible of her to move and, perhaps
>sing off "MGs."  Doesn't she care about the rest of us????

I know about singing off key, but what is singing off "MGs"?

I would guess that the answer to your final question is "Probably not"

  --Bill

William L. Singleton                   | singleton@ccsu.ctstateu.edu
Director of Information Services       | 860-832-1719
Central Connecticut State University   | This space for rent
"If anyone objects to what I say I am not only prepared to retract it but
to deny under oath that I ever said it."  T. Lerher