What have I got?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: What have I got?
From: cward@adnc.com
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 1996 13:14:20 -0800
        I don't really know where this message belongs, or where I belong
for that matter.
I love my car, it is perfect, everything works.  She only has 24,435 miles
on her.
My car was in a garage for 20 years when I got it.   I registered her and
put my 1996
sticker on the plate over the 1976 sticker.   I can't seem to find anyone
else with one.
        Where do I belong?  What club can I join?  What happens if
something should ever break on my car?  I don't know where to find parts.
Only two registered here in California, and the other one is way up in San
Francisco.   Anyone near San Diego like cars like mine?
What is it? an Austin or Morris?  MG or Triumph?  What parts come from what
cars?
I'm afraid to drive, scared something will happen to my sweet Marina.
Can anyone help?    E-Mail me     cward@adnc.com

Proud owner of an Immaculate 1974 Austin Marina GT!!!!!