Headlight Switch

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Headlight Switch
From: Athleterep@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 1996 19:02:59 -0400
The headlight on/off switch on the steering column of my 1977 MGB broke
today.  My new one won't arrive until Monday.  Any way to easily rig the
wires so I can drive at night (with headlights on!), without holding the
wires together in one hand, and without having to unwrap and re-wrap in
electrical tape each time I stop the car and start it again?

I know it's late (4:00 p.m. west coast), but in about 3 hours the sun will be
setting and I've got a long walk home if I don't come up with something.

Thanks.

Rick Walden