Finders/Seekers

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Finders/Seekers
From: mgguyc100@ra.isisnet.com (Williams/MG Guy)
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 1996 22:15:04 -0300 (ADT)
Finders: Randy from Strictly British - found! Thanks to all who responded
with a phone #. Randy is well, and busy. So busy in fact, that he hasn't had
time to play on the 'net, which is not so bad when your running a business.
He sends his regards. He's sending me the AMCO console I've been searching
for for my roadster. Such a find! And if he can remember where that other
speaker grille is, it'll be a veritable bonanza!

Seekers: Since I'm on a roll here, here's a buncha stuff I'm in the market
for (at reasonable prices of course!)...
- a 15" Molita wheel & boss adaptor for the '68/'69 steering column (a
smaller diameter than all other years..great MG trivia quiz question...)
- I'm looking for a pair of ST front air dams. Oh, I know I could just order
'em from a supplier, but maybe someone out there's got 'em at a great price!
- alloy rocker covers, a pair..yeah, I know - same as above...
- for my factory hardtop - the top-to-body seals under the quarterlight, a
pair of chrome top latches
- for the aforementioned center consoles - guages, particularly period
clocks, ameter, voltage, oil temp. Smiths preferred, Jaeger & Lucas OK, but
must be correct for the 68/69/70 model run...

If you're seeking, I have a bunch of misc. stuff (don't we all), like a pair
of fiberglass GT front fenders, they need a little attention, but they're
very good...also, '71 and '74 interior bits, switches, instruments, stalks,
wiring, seats...