MPG/MG Owners Club Web site

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MPG/MG Owners Club Web site
From: Simon.MATTHEWS@st.com
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 96 10:03:41 +0200
     I'm amazed at the MPG figures I've seen here. I have NEVER had more
     than 30 mpg from my B, and 20 mpg (that's Imperial, not the smaller US
     gallons) would be more usual.

     Car is stock US spec '74 MGB (no O/D), minus a few redundant parts
     (air pump, etc). Carbs are HIF4s. Seems to go well -- up to 110 mph
     (according to the speedo, but who knows what it was really?) and only
     the noise disuaded me from pushing it faster.

     Also, I just received my MG Owners club newsletter. The now have a WEB
     site. Just point your Web-thingy to :
     http://www.mgcars.org.uk/mgoc/index.html

     Regards,
            Simon