Mid-Ohio vintage races

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Mid-Ohio vintage races
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 1996 08:18:57 -0400
Fellow fiends and mog-o-philes:

I just noted the dates for the June Mid-Ohio vintage races.  They are coming
up quicker than I thought:  June 21-23.  It appears that some sort of Ohio
Morgan club is having a meeting there.  Any netters planning on attending?

A few members of my local car-guy support group and I will likely be camping
there.  Fortunately, the fellow with the "new" RX-7 is planning on taking
the TVR, so we'll arrive in a cool car instead of a rediculously overpriced
rice burner (there, how was that?  I'm on the road to RECOVERY!).  I have no
idea where on the track we'll establish camp.  Maybe down by the "esses."
Just look for a white TVR with a pair of dark blue stripes (actually, it
looks great, and I'd love to have this car too but there's a little problem
of this addictive behavior that I'm working on, so I'm not submitting a
bid).  Anyway, just follow the odor of cigars and burned hamburgers.  You
can't miss us.

Cheers,
Will "summer's here and the time is right" Zehring