Ignition help...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Ignition help...
From: arm@unix.infoserve.net (Ross MacPherson)
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 1996 10:56:51 -0700
Many thanks to all who responded with help on my igniton problem.  Turns out
I had a bad cap as I suspected.  The points, rotor, condenser and plugs were
new when I parked it so even if I hadn't gone through the trouble of tracing
the low tension and spark paths I should have known.  New cap for $9.50 and
I'm up and running.  (Now I just have to get the clutch hydraulics up to
snuff....)

Cheers and thanks again,
   ___        \______           Ross MacPherson
  / __ \ __ /       /------|)   arm@unix.infoserve.net
/  (___)---------/ (___)        Vancouver, Canada
 1947 MG-TC 3528                1966 MGB-GT ( not quite running....)