MGA Roadster for sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGA Roadster for sale
From: chris_sadkowski@prodigy.com (MR CHRIS G SADKOWSKI)
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 1996 22:03:16, -0500
-- [ From: Chris Sadkowski * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

I wrote a brief message yesterday on this car. It is a beautiful red
1958 MGA 1600 Roadster w/black interior and chrome wire wheels. It was
restored for $24,000 in 1988 and am asking $11,800. It has only 19k mi.
and is in excellent condition. The car belonged to my wife's deceased
husband and she had it restored by Jim Sandoro, from Buffalo Motor Car,
from 1985-1988. However, this just isn't my hobby (hope I haven't just
offended a million people) and it is not practical for us to keep.

The car is rust and damage free and has been profesionally restored. It
is equipped with chrome wire wheels, Cinturato tires, luggage rack,
Motorola radio, and roll bar. The interior is in very good condition
without rips or tears. I can be reached at 716-839-5526 or
EBYF17A@prodigy.com in addition to the mailing list.
                                Thanks for your consideration,
                                Chris Sadkowski