Seven Enterprises

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Seven Enterprises
From: wise@db.erau.edu (John A. Wise)
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 07:56:55 -0800
  >>>Can someone drop me a line telling me
  >>> Seven Enterprises 800 phone number.
  >> Can one of you tell me who this
  >> company is and if they have any parts for B's.
  >they sell mainly racing parts for Spridgets.
  >Nothing for Bees (except brake calipers in the big brake conversion :)

They do have a complete MGB catelog and their prices tend to reasonable.
They have a lot of performance & racing equipment for the B as well.  I
have bought a lot of parts from them for my 77 B.

I have had good luck with their service, e.g., I ordered two windscreen
wiper gear boxes the other day and within 15 minutes they phoned back to
say that my car had 3 gearboxes & they just wanted to make sure I did not
really need 3.  I thought that was nice!

I would recommend that you consider them a potential MGB source!

All the normal disclaimers apply!

John

John A. Wise, Ph.D., CHFP                       Tel: (+1) (904) 226-6384
Center for Aviation/Aerospace Research          Fax: (+1) (904) 226-7050
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University            E-mail: wise@db.erau.edu
600 South Clyde Morris Blvd.
Daytona Beach, FL 32114-3900      USA