Re: re clutch problems\salvage yards

To: "Joe R. Koster" <jkoster@ncpi.com>
Subject: Re: re clutch problems\salvage yards
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 17:51:08 -0700
You wrote:

 Is there a salvage where I can get another slave =
>cylinder at in the USA.  There is none that I know of in Oklahoma.
>
>THANKS AGAIN!!
>JOE R KOSTER
>71 MG MIDGET
>JKOSTER@NCPI.COM

The best salvage yard I've  come across for any and all British bits is
by far and with out a doudt is British Racing Green in Delaware. Jim
Knight is the proprietor and a real decent fellow who knows his stuff.
Call him at 302-368-1117.
The worst experiences I've ever had with salvage yard would have to be
with British Miles in N.J. Hey that's just my opinion, David Deutsch